2011年2月15日星期二

later a studio in Colorado Springs Guide writing offers flashbacks to those days

By that third or fourth time, it's just work. "Rusk, the Grand Theft Auto guru, was a game tester in the late 1980s for Broderbund Software, LucasArts, and later a studio in Colorado Springs Guide writing offers flashbacks to those days, he says, and not necessarily in a good way "Being forced to play constantly, you replica Cartier w62005v1 watch start hating the game," Rusk said "There's a natural burnout writing a guide, you just want to get it out the door. "But I don't lose my sense of enjoyment," he insisted "The thing here is I love the games I work on

I love the Grand Theft Auto games I love getting my hooks in and working on it. "Writing Walkthroughs For Minor ProfitChaosDemon aka Tony, the 20 year old in British Columbia wrote his first guide as an 11 year old: It was for replica Cartier w10125u2 watch Pokémon Stadium 2 on the Nintendo 64 "Some days I wasted a whole day when I wasn't at school, just working on a guide," he says. It didn't kill his grades, actually

"My English teacher didn't like me that much," he says, "but she commented 'Your writing is better than what I expected. ' And it was probably because of the guide You have to be very organized in your writing. "To say there's no benefit to the FAQ writer beyond a sense of satisfaction is false, of course Some have found a replica Cartier w6600121 watch writing voice, others a readership, and a few have turned their work into paying freelance gigs Rusk collected $500 when his Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay guide was published in a 2004 strategy guide compilation drawing on material from GameFAQs contributors