2011年2月15日星期二

And I've gotten emails from people in their seventies

"And I've gotten emails from people in their seventies, playing games I got one email from a man stationed on a ship in the U. S Navy He had one game he'd brought with him, and he wanted me to email my guide (Dungeon Siege II) to him. "Williams has seen this kind of gratitude, too: "I've gotten some seniors who wrote in to replica Cartier wb509731 watch thank me for my Metal Gear Solid 4 guide For my Wall E guide, I get pretty frequent thank yous from parents It's cool It's like, whoa, people actually appreciate this. "Drawing The LineNot everything they play gets reviewed FAQ written about it

ChaosDemon, who put out a Batman: Arkham Asylum FAQ between summer school and the fall semester, wants to take his time with Uncharted 2 Williams, down in Australia, adores Japanese RPGs but won't touch them for FAQs "I love replica Cartier we5002x2 watch those games, but I'll never write a guide," he said "I hate to get interrupted when there's a big epic story unfolding. " Plus, to comprehensively play a Final Fantasy or Star Ocean game to anything close to 100 percent, "and write about it," would take, "years and years," he groans.

Rusk, the San Antonian who's hoarding memory units for The Ballad of Gay Tony, enjoys but won't review Lego Star Wars Earlier this year he tried Watchmen: The End is Nigh and enjoyed it enough that the guide he wrote for it became "an intro to the Watchmen universe for newbies. "But the solid bet is, by the end of the year, they'll be writing replica Cartier w51027q4 watch something. "I don't watch TV," Will said "Instead of watching TV, I play video games Some people watch a sitcom, a drama and the nightly news, I come home and play Marvel: